Digital Marketing Project Lead
Here at Ramsey Theory Group, we leverage our expertise and constituent holdings in software development, quantitative analysis, information technology, cybersecurity, digital marketing, and product development in order to help organizations optimize their workflow, and create technologies with viable business models.
We are currently seeking a talented project lead with experience in digital marketing who are looking for new opportunities for growth. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating with various teams (internal and external) in taking projects through an entire life cycle, as well various tasks related to setting up and generating reports related to projects.
- Coordinate with clients to understand their marketing goals and develop effective digital marketing strategies
- Ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of the client.
- Manage the execution of digital marketing campaigns across various platforms, including social media, email, and search engines
- Collaborate with various teams and make sure that projects fit within the timeline
- Monitor and analyze the performance of digital marketing campaigns to improve results and generate daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to generate creative ideas while working both independently and collaboratively
- Strong writing skills
- The successful candidate is expected to be a self-starter, and multitasker who works well under pressure
- Follows through on tasks
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing, including experience in project management.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of digital marketing platforms, including social media, email, and search engines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong team member who leads by example and keeps the team informed
- It doesn’t matter where you went to college or what your CGPA was as long as you are smart,
passionate, ready to work hard and have fun.
Perks & Benefits
- Health insurance
- Paid time off and Holidays
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Professional development opportunities
We provide equal opportunity to all. All the qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion.